13.1, 26.2 or 5K: Who will you run for?
REGISTER NOW: HALF MARATHON | 5K
Fall in the Binghamton area is just amazing! Let’s enjoy a country run together while raising funds for a great cause. The I Run For… Half Marathon, 5K and Marathon take you on lovely rural roads in the Town of Maine. Enjoy fall colors, a peaceful vibe and great people. Net proceeds from our race benefit cancer research and quality-of-life programs for cancer patients. We all run for someone special. Who will you run for?
If you haven’t done so already, visit our Facebook page and like it! We’ll share updates there as we get closer to race day.
***Entries are no longer being taken for the full marathon.***
NEW FOR 2018: TEAM SPIRIT CHALLENGE
We know you have spirit, so get your workmates, family and/or friends together and come represent at the 2018 I Run For… Half Marathon, 5K and Marathon. You can show your colors in our inaugural Team Spirit Challenge. Instead of recognizing the team with the fastest race times, we want to offer a prize true to the spirit of “all faces, all paces.” The team that brings the most runners to our event (half marathon, 5K and marathon runners combined) will get a cool trophy and bragging rights. On top of that, we’ll give a portion of our net proceeds to the cancer-related charity of the winning team’s choice. When you register for the race, make sure to enter your group’s name, so you’ll be counted in the Team Spirit Challenge. Discounted entries are available for groups of more than 10 runners. Contact us at email@example.com if you want to take advantage of the discount, or if you have any other questions.
This year, we are participating in the Empire Road Race Series, a partnership of eight Binghamton-area events. Run races, get swag. Be sure to register for the series (there’s no additional charge) so you don’t miss out on the fun. (Our half marathon, 5K and marathon all count toward Empire series prizes)
BIB AND SHIRT PICKUP will be:
- Saturday, Sept. 8, from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., at Confluence Running, 46 S. Washington St., Binghamton.
- Sunday, Sept. 9, from 6:30 to 7:45 a.m., at the race site (Town of Maine Park, 2693 NYS Route 26, Maine)
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES:
- Monday, Aug. 20: Last day to order a T-shirt when registering.
- Tuesday, Aug. 21: Half marathon and 5K entry fees increase.
- Friday, Sept. 7: Online registration closes at 11:59 p.m. for half marathon and 5K.
- Saturday, Sept. 8: Registrations will be taken in person at Confluence Running during bib/shirt pickup from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION.